| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zyryanka in January is severely cold at -36.2 °C (-33.16 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow at intervals. A paltry 21.6mm (0.9in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 18 days.
- The heavens above Zyryanka are almost rayless having an average of a grim 0:17 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 3:26 long and the longest day is 6:45 long with an average length of 5:00.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 7% of daylight hours and cloudy 93% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zyryanka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zyryanka, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zyryanka: