| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zyryanka in December is severely cold at -35.3 °C (-31.54 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with snow periodically. A paltry 17.6mm (0.7in) of water is unloaded across an average of 17 days.
- In December the skies in Zyryanka are rayless having on balance a hollow 0:03 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 2:57 long and the longest day is 4:19 long with an average length of 3:21.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 2.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 97.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zyryanka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Zyryanka, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Zyryanka: